Who We Are
Over the past 20 years, we have tried to build lasting and fulfilling relationships that have yielded competitive advantages for our clients and rewarding careers for our employees. We are people-focused in our approach to placing the right people in the right jobs and in creating a culture of nurturing and growth.
Why We Are Different
Our focus in communicating and understanding the needs of our clients leads to a thorough understanding of the requirements of each position sought to be filled. Knowing exactly what is needed in a recruit allows us to identify the right candidate for employment. Having the right employees opens the door to growth and advancement for both hiring company and staff.
Benefits of A Staffing Agency
- To alleviate the problems a fluctuating demand for labor can create
- To accommodate seasonal demands for labor
- Golden State Staffing will bear the cost of recruiting and screening applicants for the necessary qualifications to staff your particular job requirements
- Golden State Staffing will assume the burden of verifying the eligibility of the staff
- Golden State Staffing will manage the payroll overhead costs of staffing including tax withholdings, workers compensation, Affordable Care Act requirements, etc.
- Golden State Staffing will provide a supervisor to oversee our employees and assure the client that they are fulfilling their job responsibilities
- Golden State Staffing will assign a payroll specialist to the client to whom you can direcly address any payroll and/or billing issues
- Golden State Staffing will provide the generally required training including sexual harassment training, general safety training, sensitivity traning, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Golden State Staffing Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, disability, or veteran status.
Geographical Service Areas
5415 Florin Rd.
Sacremanto, CA 95828
Ph: (916) 661-6742
3501 Coffee Road, Suite 8
Modesto, CA 95355
Ph: (209) 248-8322
23819 A Sunnymead Blvd.
Moreno Valley, CA 92553
Ph: (951) 247-0187